For motorcyclists, riding with ear pods plugged in has been a cause for concern. You want to listen to your favorite tunes but you need to be able to pay attention to the road, too. What’s the solution? We’ll tell you in this post detailing the best bluetooth motorcycle speakers.
For those who like living on the wilder side of life, a motorcycle is a great way to zip through traffic or simply move from one place to another.
Unlike cars, motorcycles require the rider to be more attentive to the road because of the exposure. Over the year, many accidents have happened, not because of over speeding but because of distractions or not paying attention.
While listening to music is fun, having these ear pods denies you the opportunity to hear any potential danger while riding on the road. In fact, in some states, you are likely to get a ticket if an officer pulls you over and finds you wearing ear plugs.
So, what is the solution for this? Bluetooth speakers are a solution to this conundrum.
They are a safer bet as they allow you to listen to your favorite tunes and pay attention to the road as well.
Note: You can also check out our favorite handlebar-mounted speakers
What are Bluetooth Speakers?
Bluetooth speakers are audio speakers like any other. The only unique thing about them is that they use Bluetooth technology. This technology allows for audio file sharing without requiring a physical connection.
You can therefore turn on the Bluetooth on your device such as a phone or an iPod and your speakers’ as well. Once they are in range, you can pair the devices or connect them to share music.
For Bluetooth speakers, your device will play the music but the audio will come through the speaker.
What Other Speakers Would Work for Motorcycles?
As earlier discussed, you could opt for earphones plugged directly into your ears for audio purposes. However, this is dangerous and should be avoided.
Additionally, earphones come in two extremes: those that will be useless as you ride at higher speeds since you cannot clearly hear the music or those that are crystal clear, blocking every other sound which is not advisable while you are on the road.
How to Choose the Best Bluetooth Speakers
There is a wide variety of Bluetooth speakers on the market. This is both a good and a bad thing.
It is great to have many options to choose from. It helps you assess all the features that you could get on your speakers and then pick the best.
It is also a problem in that it can be very confusing. You might end up unsure about what you would like to buy since you do not know which features to prioritize.
To help with this dilemma, here are a few features that you must consider in order to get the best Bluetooth motorcycle speakers:
You should choose your choice speakers based on where you want them installed. If you prefer helmet speakers, then you need to get those that fit your helmet perfectly without interfering with the helmet’s other functions.
The same applies for handlebars. You want speakers that will not distract you while riding because they are too big and do not fit well.
The wattage rating on a speaker matters. Usually, the higher the wattage is, the higher the volume can go. This dictates the clarity of sound that you will enjoy.
If you ride the motorcycle in town and quiet streets without too much noise and movement, then you can get Bluetooth speakers that have a lower wattage.
You will still be able to hear your music loud and clear. Additionally, the speed limit in such streets is capped, which makes it easier to hear music on lower volumes.
The opposite applies for highways and busy roads. In these areas, you can ride at higher speeds. There is more interference with the wind speed and other factors which forces you to have the volume higher. This requires higher wattage.
Water Resistance Vs Waterproof
Another feature to consider about Bluetooth speakers is water resistance. If you get water resistant Bluetooth speakers then you can still ride the motorcycle in a light drizzle.
However, with such speakers, you cannot afford to leave your motorcycle exposed in the pouring rain as they will get spoilt. For such extreme water resistance, you need to consider waterproof speakers instead.
Finally, you must consider other features on the speakers that you buy. It is important to get high quality, crisp audio. However, features such as thumb access and control are also important.
They allow you to access some functions on your device through your speaker, without having to lose focus or get distracted.
Bluetooth Motorcycle Audio Systems: Our recommendations
Now that you know about some of the top features that you need to consider, take a look at some of the highly ranked Bluetooth motorcycle speakers in the market:
1) JBL Cruise Bluetooth Handlebar Speakers
JBL is one of the biggest names in audio, and it’s no surprise that JBL speakers would top our list of best motorcycle bluetooth speakers and audio systems.
These speakers are designed with waterproof materials and they’ll fit seamlessly onto your bike thanks to the mirror integration – the speakers will mount onto the handlebars and the mirrors will mount on top of the speakers. This will both look good and be very functional at the same time.
Each speaker is rated for 20 watts RMS and connection is very fast and straightforward using Bluetooth. You’ll be able to hear the sounds crisply and clearly, even when the sound of the wind is hitting your ears at high speeds.
Whether you have a small or a large bike these speakers will fit easily. They don’t break the bank, either.
Installation is pretty straightforward as far as power is concerned. You’ll just have to run the two power leads to your battery and the speakers will be ready to go.
What You’ll Experience
• Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
• USB charge out. 5V, 1A power output for charging smartphones via USB
• IPX5 Waterproof. For outdoor use, so you don’t have to worry about the weather forecast
• Mirror integration mount. Universal handlebar mount suited for most motorcycles and scooters on the road
• Large buttons. Smoothly operated buttons, even with gloves
• Lifestyle materials. The long-lasting metal and plastics housing are easily paintable to suit the rider’s style
Who’s The JBL Cruise Bluetooth Handlebar Speakers For?
The JBL Cruise Bluetooth 2.5 inches, handlebar motorcycle-mount speakers, stream via 2 x 20 watts RMS. JBL Cruise speakers are made to fit your motorcycle, ATVs, UTVs, and other outdoor carriers through a USB charging port integrated mount.
It was designed for smooth operation while on the road, even when you’re wearing gloves.
These weather-proof, Bluetooth-enabled speaker pods mounts effortlessly on most bikes using JBL’s mirror integration mount. Moreover, it will cope with low pressure and a sustained jet-spray of water.
Connect your portable device, whether it’s a tablet, smartphone or other devices via the onboard Bluetooth receiver. You’ll get a magnificent sound while you stay in touch with your surroundings and they look fashionable, too!
Can one install JBL Cruise on a sea doo jet ski?
Regarding the JBL Cruise, its mounting system is designed specifically for motorcycles. So, the install on a Jet Ski will have to be custom; we don’t recommend that. Additionally, JBL Cruise are not marine speakers, to mean, they are not intended to handle the abrasive effects of salt-air.
JBL is a very well-known and reputable brand when it comes to loudspeakers and other sound systems. JBL was founded by James Bullough Lansing (1902–1949). Their long experience shows with their attention to detail, in the design and construction of these cool speakers.
The JBL Cruise is more than good enough, so you can focus on the road while listening to good music to avoid boredom. Indeed, you can also hear the sounding around you, far safer when driving compared to using in-ear headphones. The JBL Cruise Bluetooth Handlebar Speaker Kit is a great model that any motorcycle enthusiast would admire.
Although there are some bikes, you’ll notice it’s difficult to install them onto, a quick message to the company and they’ll help you out. Meanwhile, install your JBL Cruise speakers on your motorcycle and soundtrack your journey!
• Mount to integrate speakers with mirror. Universal handlebar mount suited for most motorcycle and scooter on the road
• Bluetooth streaming. Just stream music using any Bluetooth-enabled device and keep it charged via the integrated USB port
• IPX5 waterproof rating. To mean, JBL Cruise speakers can handle water sprays at a reasonably constant rate but then cannot withstand submersion. The splash-proof design, shields it from rain or spills, allowing you to cycle with it everywhere
• Universal fit. The JBL Cruise works on most motorcycles, like sports bikes and scooters, and also those with side mirror threaded mounts. It also has M8 and M10 accessories to give you more fit options
• Easy to install, and large buttons. The Setup manual makes it easy for you to install in less than an hour while the buttons make its operation swift; even with gloves
• Loud, excellent sound quality. The JBL Cruise comes with 2 speakers (Left and Right) which you will be installing through the handlebars and powered by the motorcycle’s battery. These motorcycle handlebar speakers come with a pair of 2.5-inch speakers so you can benefit from moderate, but reasonable enough, sounding quality, 20-watt speakers
• Yamaha owners have had issues installing it. The JBL Cruise speakers are not compatible with bikes that have the same left hand threaded, mirror design that Yamaha has, as currently, there are no adapters included or available to mount these easily.
Some customers find it almost impossible to mount to Yamaha. Some of those Yamaha riders who complain of an incompatible adaptor, had to buy them separately, and get new mirrors to make it work. All said, JBL team is very responsive, you need to contact them, and they will send you the reverse thread adapters.
• How many speakers can you connect at the same time? The JBL Cruise is a pair of speakers to be mounted on the handlebar. Regrettably, the JBL Cruise is not capable of connecting to more speakers.
What’s In the Box?
• 1 JBL Cruise Speaker System
• 6 x installation bolts
• 6 x installation nuts
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty Sheet
• FCC Statement
• Transducers: 2 x 65mm
• Rated Power: 2 x 20W
• Frequency Response: 90Hz to 15 kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB
• Bluetooth Version: 3.0
• Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.4
• Multi-points (up to 2 phones): Yes
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 109 x 160 mm
• Weight: 0.77 lb.
2) BOSS Audio MC470B bluetooth speakers
These Bluetooth speakers are some of the best in the market. They have a 1000 Watt maximum power amplifier which helps to boost the sound.
You can either opt to connect your device on the auxiliary input or bluetooth, or enjoy audio streaming on music apps such as Spotify and Pandora.
One of the greatest features about these motorcycle Bluetooth speakers is that they are weatherproof. This allows you to go on all terrain without fear of damaging your awesome speakers.
Please note that weatherproof does not mean waterproof. They can withstand some rain, but you can’t submerge them and expect them to work fine.
To top it all off, the BOSS Audio MC470B Bluetooth speakers come with a remote control for the volume. You can crank up your music or reduce the volume as you wide with this conveniently-placed remote without putting your or anyone else’s life in danger.
Since this is a much more powerful system the installation is a bit more involved. If you’re not confident to do it yourself you will have to take it to a professional, but if you’re the DIY type you can do it at home.
There are a few options in this audio system: two colors, black and chrome, and a choice of two or four speakers in the set. Overall, they’re very affordable, too.
• 3.5 mm Audio Inputs and RCA
• Speaker Clamp Mounts
• Weatherproof Volume Control
• High-Impact, High-Temperature Speaker Enclosures
• Weatherproof Speakers
• Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Why BOSS Audio MC470B Sound System Is Good for Your Ride
Standard speakers have to come in sizes that naturally fit your motorcycle handlebars. The ideal motorcycle sound system should produce crisp and clear sounds even in the crowded traffics. Into the bargain, they must possess the right wattage to meet your volume adjustment needs.
Enjoy your thrilling ride and high-grade music from 1000 Watt Max Power Amp and, 4 full range speakers. The Boss Audio MC470B sound system allows you to stream music from your smartphone or MP3 player to your 12 V motorcycle, scooter, ATV or boat.
All the components in the Audio MC470B, including the speakers, circuit boards and amplifier connections, are coated and sealed to protect against damage from water and weather.
You can connect wirelessly (via Bluetooth) to your favorite device for hours of audio streaming. The MC470B includes a wired remote volume control to turn up the volume effortlessly. Moreover, the Bluetooth streaming lets you connect to your best music from apps such as Spotify and Pandora.
• Class A/B. Class A/B amplifiers are recognized for their excellent sound quality, crisp and clear sounds that outperform the pure Class A amplifiers.
• Wired remote system for volume control. The Wired Remote Control can be positioned in a safe place to let you adjust the volume of your sound system while riding.
• A2DP Bluetooth technology. Bluetooth audio-streaming for a hands-free music experience that allows you to enjoy music from your music apps
• Mounting brackets adjustable to fit handlebars from 0.75″ to 1.25.”
• A pair of RCA inputs that connects your system to external devices such as Android phones, iPhones or MP3 players
• Weather resistant but can’t withstand harsh weather. The speakers are covered to protect it from light showers and other natural weather elements, but it can’t withstand heavy downpours.
• Wires that converge into a single connector and needs adjustments to install correctly, making installation quite engaging among some users. Other users reported that it could take a lot of time trying to figure out the best location to hide the excess wires and the amp.
What’s in The Box
- 8 PCS Rubber Mounting Shims
- 4 PCS Mounting Hardware
- 1 PC Amplifier
- 8 PCS Amplifier Mounting Hardware
- 1 PC Fuse
- 4 PCS High Performance Weather Proof Speakers
- 4 PCS Amplifier Mounting Screws
- 1 PC User’s Manual
Frequency Response: 80 Hz-15 KHz
• Channel Separation: >50dB
• Sensitivity: 150mv-1v
• Volume Control Wire: 5.9’
• Power Cable: 8.2’
• Operation Voltage: 10-16 V
• Maximum Power: 1000W
• Bracket Size Range: 0.75”-1.25”
• Fusing Rating: 10 A
• THD: <0.1%
• S/N :> 85dB
• Frequency Response: 80 Hz-15 KHz
• Channel Separation: >50dB
• Sensitivity: 150mv-1v
• Speaker Wires: 4.9’
If you are used to traveling with your music, Bluetooth headsets might not be the best option. First, you must learn the skill of forcefully fitting them inside your helmet, of which, this might damage the helmets inner integrity. So, what other alternatives do you have?
Get speakers that fit perfectly on the handlebars of your bike, and that will play without tampering with your hearing. At only 5 pounds, this compact device is most definitely, perfect to fit on your handlebar. The MC470B is a great sound system for riders who’d love to pimp their ride with a stylish music accessory. Since its components are sealed, you will be sure that weather elements won’t destroy your speakers.
3) BOSS Audio MC600B Motorcycle speakers
These Bluetooth speakers are quite affordable. They are compatible with any 12V motorcycle, scooter or even an ATV. These speakers give you the option to connect your device, whether a smartphone or MP3 player using the 3.5 mm auxiliary input.
They’re powerful and can easily be heard well even when going 60 mph on the highway. You can install them onto your bike’s handlebars using the provided mounts.
The pair of 3-inch Bluetooth speakers is complemented by the 800 watts maximum power amplifier. They are all weatherproof which provides for protection against all the elements ensuring that your speakers last long.
Unlike the JBL speakers listed above these speakers have an external amplifier which you’ll need to find a place to mount. It is quite small so won’t take up much space but this is something you’ll need to bear in mind before installing and planning.
The BOSS Audio MC600B also has a Bluetooth multifunction remote which helps with volume and track control in a safe way while riding.
What you’ll experience
• Easy installation, you can test ride them minutes after you unbox them.
• Wireless streaming: you can listen to your favourite playlists on Spotify, or songs on your music library while on the road as long as you have a compatible device.
• Clear and powerful sound: The amplifier is developed to produce great sound while still performing more efficiently.
• Waterproofed components: protection from water splash in case it rains.
• Remote control function to adjust the volume, play the next song on the queue or any other function of your music system while riding.
• An adequate mounting system that holds the speakers in place. They won’t move or vibrate when you are riding.
Who is it for?
If you want to take your music off-road when you go for your next big adventure, the Boss Audio MC600B sound system is your go-to solution. It’s the ideal weatherproof sound system for 12V motorcycles, scooters and ATV’s.
You can blast your tunes at highway speeds and still get clear sound from the 800-Watt max power amp and a pair of the 3” full range speakers. A windshield makes the sound better at higher speeds even with the loud pipes and all.
The speakers look better when mounted lower on the handlebars towards the center. It’s Bluetooth enabled so you can connect wirelessly to your favourite device and listen for hours as you go.
What to Consider When Buying
Installing a stereo system on your bike allows you to enjoy those long rides a little bit better. You shouldn’t rush to buy any speaker on the market, there are a few things to consider. Here are some of the things you should consider before buying that sound system for your bike:
• Warranty – If you’re looking for a stereo system that will last, it’s always a good idea to go for speakers that are backed with a warranty. Low-quality stereo systems don’t come with a warranty and may breakdown after a couple of months of use.
• Mounting options – Could either be mounted on the handlebars or on the highway bars. Handle-bar mounted speakers are the best as they project the sound directly to you as you’re riding. The adjustable brackets should also fit your handlebars
• Are the speakers waterproof? – Remember that the bike stereo system is not intended for indoor use. Unlike indoor speakers, they should be able to withstand rain and humidity. Moisture is not good for electronic components. These speakers are designed with such conditions in mind and are waterproofed.
• Wireless streaming – You don’t want to have to plug an audio jack to your phone every time you want to listen to the music.
Music is good for the soul just road trips and adventures are. This speaker from Boss can satisfy all your needs when you are on the go. You just need to set it up, press play and let the system’s 800W rock your outdoors.
• Easy installation, that you can set up without any technical expertise
• Its audio streaming capability allows for wireless audio streaming from any compatible device. Meaning you can listen to that playlist you love on Spotify while on the road!
• Comes with a remote control that can be used to adjust the volume while riding. You only need to install it in a convenient place that is within your reach while you’re on the go.
• Has AUX input: if you don’t feel like streaming you can connect your device to the speakers using an audio jack.
• The mounting brackets can also be adjusted to fit handlebars with diameters ranging from 0.75 inches to 1.25 inches.
• Can work facing any directions, either backward, sideways or forward.
• The components are sealed; the circuit boards, speakers and connections to the amplifier are all waterproof. They are sealed and specially coated to protect from water and weather.
• In rare cases, the amplifier gets overheated when placed under the bike’s seat. This can be solved by placing it further away from the engine
• You can only mount two speakers at a time
• The cables need to be extended for some bikes. Wireless streaming is the best option here if you don’t want to extend the cables since they have 33ft range.
What’s in the Box
• Two 3-inch chrome speakers
• A 2-channel amplifier
• One Bluetooth multifunction controller
• Adjustable brackets with bolts, washers and mounting shims (0.75 Inches – 1.25 inches)
• Power and speaker cable adapter
• Quick start guide
• Amplifier with In-line multifunction remote control
• Total Watt Output: 800W
• 3.5 mm Aux input (compatible with smartphones)
• Frequency response 80Hz to 15KHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
• IPX8 Weather Proofing
• Weight: 4.85 lbs
4) Pyle PLMCA31BT Bluetooth speaker system for motorcycles
This Bluetooth speaker system is waterproof, allowing you to ride in the rain without repercussions. It also has two major ways to connect to your audio devices: a 3.5 mm jack for the iPod or MP3 player and a Bluetooth function to pair a bluetooth enabled device.
It features a universal handlebar mount rotary volume control which makes it easy to crank up or lower the volume without having to take your concentration and focus away from the road.
If you need to charge your smartphone, the amplifier has a USB port you can plug your phone into. I am not entirely sure how practical this would be, though, since you’ll either need to keep the phone in your pocket or mounted on the handlebars in order to use the charger.
These speakers are not quite as loud as the others so if you’re using them in the city, they will be fine, but if you’re riding a lot on highways, then you may find the sound a bit lacking.
The bullet shaped silver speakers will definitely add a really cool dimension to your already cool bike.
What You’ll experience
· Wireless streaming – You get to easily connect to other audio devices via Bluetooth, such as your smartphone. Meaning you can listen to your playlist on Spotify on the go. The Bluetooth auto connects when the power is on and is auto disconnected when the stereo input jack is plugged in.
· Easy installation – You don’t need to be a technician to install the system on your bike, it comes with a manual that will help you install the handlebar mount easily.
· Weather proofed speakers and amplifiers that will work even in rainy weather or humid conditions.
· Clear sound that is worth the price
Who’s the JBL Cruise Bluetooth speaker for?
This mountable kit comes with a pair of weatherproof bullet styled speakers, that are for anyone who needs some serious sound. Whether you own a snowmobile, an ATV, a motorcycle or a dirt bike, this stereo system will work for you.
Take your listening experience a notch higher with the ability to stream your music wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled device. You could also connect your smartphone into the 3.5mm jack to stream your favorite music. You can also charge your device at the same time with the conveniently located USB Port in the amplifier.
With this kit, you get everything you need to get going. This includes stainless mounting hardware, brackets, and accessories. This way, you can create a custom system installation that will add some extra sound power to your motorcycle or ATV. This weatherproof sound system is sure to make your ride the best one yet.
How do you adjust the volume?
You can do it by holding the fast forward button for volume up and holding the rewind button for volume down. The best thing is to max out the volume and make adjustments using your phone.
How do you hook the product up to a battery?
It comes with wiring to go to the battery.
What’s In the box?
- Dual 200Watt Micro Amplifiers with a wired harness
- Two 2.25” Bullet shaped weatherproof speakers
- Universal Handlebar mount with rotary volume control
- 12 Volt T-Tap
- Easy chrome stainless mounting brackets
- Stereo input jack
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- Speaker Dimensions: 2.5”(W) x 2.5”(H) x 3.75”(L)
- Amplifier Dimensions: 3.25”(W) x 1.25”(H) x 2”(L)
- Power: 400 Watts
- Easy to install and wire directly to your device.
- Bluetooth streaming feature to connect any compatible devices, you get to listen to your music on Pandora, Spotify or from your device.
- Comes with a 3.5mm aux connector that can connect to any compatible device if you don’t want to stream wirelessly
- Clear sound, that provides a good value for the price
- Has a USB port module that you can use to charge your device
- Can fit different handlebar
- Has less bass than expected
- Does not have a remote control, you can only switch to the next song on your playlist directly through your device.
5) Shark Shkc 6800 Chrome Bluetooth Speakers
The Shark Shkc 6800 Chrome Bluetooth speakers have FM, SD, USB and Bluetooth functions. The system connects with any audio device including MP3 players and phones via aux or Bluetooth.
It has a 1000 watt amp which is powerful enough to provide you with all the volume you need while listening to your music. Additionally, it comes with chrome brackets that make installation easy. This Shark system is also waterproof, making it safe to ride your motorcycle in the rain without ruining the speakers.
What you’ll experience
· You can take the party wherever you go, the high-quality sound the speakers produce is the reason you should not leave your music behind when you are cruising. It gives you enough power to listen to the music off the road. Be it on your scooter, motorbike, snowmobile or a motorboat. Wherever your imagination takes you.
· Marine grade waterproofed components that will stand up to rainwater or snow, make it the ideal speaker for your automobile, water or snow.
· Easy installation, the package comes with an installation manual that clearly explains how to set up the different components. The package includes brackets for installation, speaker wiring, marine grade antennae, and a wired/wireless remote.
· There’s an LCD screen to view your music selection or FM frequency
· Power full AMP: it does not take a lot of space, but is quite powerful. This 1000-watt amp is small enough to tuck into your bike.
Who is it for?
In many areas, motorcyclists can’t ride with earphones plugged in. This has always been a cause for concern. Listening to music is fun, but with earplugs on, you’ll not notice any imminent danger till it’s too late.
That said, in most home states, an officer will give you a ticket if he pulls you over and finds you wearing earplugs. Ear plugs are a distraction, given the number of accidents that have been reported over the years due to not paying attention.
The speakers are for those who want to listen to your favourite song but you still want to focus on the road as well. The Shark Shkc 6800 Chrome Bluetooth Speakers are the solution for that.
With this device, you can either stream music from your phone wirelessly or use a 3.5mm audio jack for that. These speakers also have FM, SD and USB functions. The speakers have the best sound. With a 1000-watt amp, they’ll give you some serious volume that gives you clear audio even over loud exhaust noise.
Whether you are tech savvy or not, installing the chromium bullet speakers is easy. The kit comes with chrome brackets that are easy to set up.
The shark system is also waterproof for the adventurous ones who can ride in any weather. It’s safe for you to ride your motorcycle in the rain without ruining these speakers.
The Shark Shkc 6800 Chrome Bluetooth Speakers is the best stereo system for those who like to live on the wilder side of life.
What’s in the box?
- 1000-watt amplifier
- Four 4 * 3” speakers with mirror brackets and external antennae.
- Two remotes, one wired and one wireless
- Audio connector (3.5mm)
- Speaker wiring
- Frequency range: Fo-12kHZ
- Bluetooth enabled: connects to smartphones, Mp3 devices and another device with Bluetooth capability.
- A built-in FM tuner with an external antenna jack which is also waterproof,
- 3.5mm AUX input
- Mirror brackets for installation.
- Weight: 4.45 pounds
- SD Card Slot
- Two fully functional remote controls: wireless and wired
- Resonance Frequency: 165Hz
- High volume, giving you a good listening experience.
- Easy to install
- The components are waterproofed, so you don’t have to worry about the weather when riding. But make sure your amplifier is well shielded.
- Smart powerful amp that is small enough to tuck into your custom ride, yet packs the power to drive the waterproof speakers to their full capacity.
- Comes with two remotes, one wireless and wired.
- Has an LCD screen that shows the current song on your playlist and the FM radio channel you are tuned on to.
- It’s Bluetooth enabled, so you can stream your music on Pandora or Spotify as you ride.
- One should note that the amplifier is water resistant but not waterproof. It should be protected from weather elements where it’s mounted. However, all other components are waterproof.
- Expensive: compared to other models in the market, it’s pricier but worth every dime.
6) NOAM NMC4 Bluetooth Speakers
The NOAM NMC4 speaker system comes with 4 chrome waterproof speakers and a powerful amplifier. You can expose the speakers to the rain without worrying that they will get spoilt because of the water.
The speakers are both AUX and RCA inclusive when it comes to the input. Further, these speakers are able to stream within a 10 meter range. It helps that they are easy to install so you will not have to pay more to have them fixed onto your motorcycle.
They are also known for their low power consumption which helps to conserve your motorcycle’s power while providing you with a cinema-like audio experience.
7) BOSS Audio MC750B Motorcycle / ATV Speaker System with Bluetooth
These 4 inch bluetooth speakers by BOSS Audio pack a mean punch. Thanks to bluetooth you have access to a wide variety of music either from your smartphone or from Pandora/Spotify/other streaming services.
A small 2 channel amplifier provides the sound to the speakers. The amplifier is weatherproof and can withstand rainy days like a boss. It also has an AUX port if you wish to connect a device using that.
It’s rated for 1000 W which means you’ll have no issues at all listening to your tunes even when you’re on the highway at 60 mph.
Volume is also controlled from the amplifier.
The speakers can be mounted onto your handlebars using the included brackets, which are adjustable from 0.75 inches to 1.25 inches. The chrome finish will match most handlebars and after installing it’ll just seem like an integrated part of your bike.
Installation is very easy, too – you just have to trim the wires and splice them into your motorcycle’s power supply and you’re good to go.
These speakers are much larger compared to others so this is something you’ll need to bear in mind. Some of the other speakers we’ve listed above are just 2 inches in diameter – these are 4 inches. While that’s a good thing in terms of blasting out more sound, you may not be able to easily mount them on a smaller bike.
The MC750B Bluetooth, weatherproof speaker, and amplifier system is a great fit for any outdoor or recreational vehicle with 12 a Volt power source and handlebars.
The high-sounding MC 750B Speaker System lets you boom your ATV, Motorcycles, or 12 volt-vehicle with two 4″ full range, weatherproof speakers and a 600W Max amplifier.
The system comes with a built-in A2DP Bluetooth that lets you Stream your favorite music directly to the amplifier. Besides, the MC750 B is powered by1000 Watt (Maximum), Class D Amplifier and comes with a Wired Remote Volume Control.
Stream Your Favorite Music from Apps
Pin your Smartphone or MP3 Player up to the auxiliary input and audio-Stream your favorite music apps like Spotify and Pandora. MC750B Speakers are comparatively loud, and are great steering around town. Turn Up The Sound Via The Remote Control And Hit The Road.
Stylish and Cheap Product
Being an affordable universal speaker, MC750B is not a fairing mounted 3,000 dollar speaker system. They are clean, with crisp-sound, stylish, chrome speaker pods that are easy to use. All this comes loaded with a fantastic factory warranty! Frankly, installing this speaker system on your engine will make your long distance riding experience more pleasurable
60-Day Money Back Hassle-Free Returns
You can return a new product in 60 days of the date of purchase and they will happily refund the purchase price less the initial shipping charges.
Standard Warranty. 1 year warranty period. Boss Audio Systems is determined to ensure that their customers are satisfied. They have a team of experts, always ready to answer all and any questions or concerns you may have.
The Boss Audio MC750B is just a perfect to fit on your handlebar with great options for audio input. The weatherproof speakers are reported as a one-fit-all, according to Yamaha 1700 Midnighter riders.
While most motorcycle riders are used to deafening noises while driving, having the best motorcycle speakers can ensure a more enjoyable ride while listening to your music of choice. The speaker’s music is delightfully loud and crisp clear and works well even in noisy surroundings.
MC750B Audio Speakers are also compatible with wider handlebars, as the adjustable brackets will fit handlebars ranging from .75” to 1.25.” So you don’t have to buy additional mounting brackets.
MC750B Speakers are more terrific than they appear online. The sound system is one of the best you’ll ever find in handlebar mounted speaker systems. Easily heard at highway speeds.
• Easy to install
Say goodbye to the complicated installation process that comes with overly wired speakers. BOSS Audio MC750B Wireless Speaker System installs effortlessly-Just pair them with your smartphone, and you’re ready to go!
• Audio Streaming Supported
MC750B handlebar speakers support Bluetooth; thus, you can either pair it up with headphones or another stereo system. Let’s you play your favorite music via Pandora or Spotify, wirelessly.
• Class D Amplifiers
Class D is a more efficient, high-speed switching, speaker-technology that produces minimum heat and draws very little power compared to traditional Class A/B amps. Therefore, Boss Audio MC750B has an almost negligent negative impact to the environment.
• Remote Volume Control
MC750B wired remote control speakers can be connected safely to allow you to control the volume of your system while riding.
• 3 Ohm Voice Coil
The MC750B’s 3 ohms coil fits well with all automobile head units. The coil grants more sensitivity to the speaker, to generate even more sound from the same power.
• Aux Input
The Aux Input enables you to connect to the audio output of your MP3 player or smartphone for you to enjoy your tunes through your system.
The MC750B is weatherproof
All of the parts of the MC470B are sealed and coated to protect them from rain and other elements of weather.
• According to a few customers, the clamps that attach the speakers to the handlebar aren’t the best. To solve this, some install custom rubber clutches, and it works out fine!
• Some customers reported MC750B as not having good enough bass. Though many are finding the bass-quality of the speakers far much impressive, claiming the quality of the output is much dependent on the quality of input. A good rule of the thumb is to have a windscreen on your bike to enhance the audio of your new speakers!
• Same wiring color is annoying! A few users found that the wiring was all the same color, making installation a little bit involving. Moreover, some users don’t like that they have to press the connect button on the remote to connect to their Bluetooth devices. Instead, they’d favor it more if it was more automatic than it already is.
What to Consider When Buying Motorcycle Handlebar Speakers
Before buying motorcycle handlebar speakers do your research first. To start you off, here are a few tips to guide you:
How you want to connect them
Basically, you have two choices. You can pair a speaker or set of speakers with a Bluetooth receiver to a Bluetooth-enabled music player. Or you can sync to a portable device such as your smartphone or tablet. Alternatively, you can still go down the wire route by merely using your 3.5mm Auxiliary Jack normally.
The connection doesn’t usually determine sound quality, but the sound and experience you prefer are what matters in this decision. Concerning sound quality, you don’t want to spend all your money buying, then setting up your new motorcycle handlebar speakers, only for your locomotive to be louder than they are. The sound level is equally important, so be sure to check the sound of your ordinary to most deafening engine roar first, well before purchasing.
Slick and compact. Find speakers that match your bike. Purchase stylish speakers and those that will blend well with the color of your motorbike.
So which are the best bluetooth motorcycle speakers?
Speakers are a necessary item to have on your motorcycle since you cannot have earphones on while riding. It would be boring to have no music playing every time you ride your bike, moving from one place to another.
Since you need speakers, it would be best to opt for the Bluetooth variety. They are safer and more convenient to use. They help you access different functions such as volume and control on your device in a safe manner without getting distracted.
They have other important features such as being weatherproof. In addition to these benefits, bluetooth motorcycle speakers are generally affordable and easy to install.