“Power and Speed”
These are the two synonyms that go with “Addmotor Toretto – the 3000w Electric Bike” featuring a “3000w hub motor“.
Addmotor Toretto branded as T-3000 is the latest 2018 release. It is a very powerful bike – which surpasses the two earlier Motans the 750W M-850 P7 and the 1000W M5800. And if you have any of the prior models click here for the 3000w electric bike kit which will help you convert your current bike into a look alike of Toretto.
If you want a one word answer on whether to buy it or not early on this page, the answer is that this piece is worth the dollars. No doubt it costs a lot of money but the company has made it a flagship model and the bike lives up to its expectations.
Before we provide you with an in depth analysis let us make one thing very clear – the bike has all the pros but one big con. The con is the servicing issue of the manufacturer and the unavailability of its parts. So we recommend that you buy this bike from Amazon.com, as they become your voice and ears if you ever face any issues or complaints.
Below is the link to Addmotor’s Hithots – which has 3000 Watt Bikes!
Convenientcommuting.com will just provide an overall analysis of the bike and shortly provide a part to part break down like we did with the other two bikes.
With engine which is 3 times more powerful than the 1000W Motan- the bike is a superbike.
The speed is just breathtaking, and the acceleration is expediting. You can easily maintain a 13mph speed when riding up-hills! And on plains a 35 mph speed is the average.
It makes the over-all ride a convenient experience – as you will feel the plains as butter and your bike like a sharp knife through it.
Believe us – We are not exaggerating when we say that we deleted the words like friction, and bumps when we checked this bike out.
Along with a powerful motor the bike features a 60V*29AH Panasonic Lithium Cell Battery, a DNM Downhill Fork, USD-85 front fork suspension, 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame, and 26” x 3” mountain fat tires.
The battery holds up to the engines power. With this engine and battery you can easily cruise reaching a maximum of 40 MPH.
On a Single Charge the bike easily runs for 70 Miles While Using Level One Assist. To fully charge the battery (from 0) it takes around 6 hours.
The battery is of a fairly respected brand with 800 lifetime charges.
The tires are fairly provided by Addmotor. They are firm on the ground, be it dusty roads or snowy sliding patches on hills.
Further assisting the bikes grip – is a DNM Downhill Fork USD-8S front fork suspension and BURNER-RCP3 Rear Suspension Configuration. These suspension are especially provided when you are biking on downhill trails.
The bike is installed with high quality hydraulic disk brakes, which makes stopping very efficient. With the speed and cruise that you maintain on this bike – immediate braking is a must. Secondly the brakes on this bike are easier on your fingers.
The Sturdy 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame in black and red color is a pleasure to the eyes. The bikes frame supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs., and the structure is ideal for 5’10”-6’10” which makes it perfect for large riders.
We sincerely doubt if it is comfortable for women. Because so much power on the motor and a heavy built makes it pretty difficult to handle.
- Motor: Addmotor 60V*3000W Rear Hub Brushless Motor – Specially Designed For All Terrains
- Battery: 60V*29AH Panasonic Lithium Cell Batteries
- Charging Time: 6-7 Hours.
- Battery Life: 800 Lifetime Battery Charges
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Charger: 5A US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display With USB Port
Other Accessories Details
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: DNM Downhill Fork USD-8S
- Travel: 203MM
- Rear Suspension: DNM BURNER-RCP3
- Rear Gears: Shimano 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
- Brake Set: TEKTRO HD-E500 Disc Brake Set
- Brake: TEKTRO 203MM F/R Alloy Disc Brake
- Handle Bar: PROMAX Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Tire: 26″ X 3.0″ Mountain Fat Tire
- Saddle: VELO Comfortable Saddle
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30CM
- Damper Shaft: Shock 14MM
- Appropriate Height: 5’6”-6’6”
- N.W:/G.W: 112 Lbs /128 Lbs
- Load Capacity: 350Lbs
- Warranty: Technologies 2 Years. Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty